Are you searching for an unbiased WonderFox DVD video converter review?
Then you are in the right place. In this review, you’ll learn more about its complete features, pros, cons, and pricing information.
- WonderFox DVD Video Converter Review
DVDs have not yet died. However, if you want to backup your DVD, you will need to convert it to a supported video format. A software like WonderFox DVD Video Converter is necessary in such a situation.
If you look at a general video converter and a DVD video converter, you might ask, “What is the difference?”
In fact, this is a very common question.
In reality, there isn’t much difference.
A small but crucial difference exists between the two.
An entire DVD can be converted into a popular video format using the DVD video converter. Normal converters cannot perform this task.
An example of a popular DVD video converter is WonderFox DVD video converter. The purpose of this review article is to explain everything about it.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter Review
With WonderFox DVD video converter, you can convert DVD videos effortlessly. It is capable of ripping and converting DVDs to many video formats.
In this way, it performs two functions. With this tool, you won’t need to install a separate video converter and DVD ripper.
Find out more about them from this WonderFox DVD video converter review.
System Requirements to Install Wonderfox DVD Converter
Here are the system requirements to install Wonderfox DVD Converter in your computer:
- Operating system: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and lower.
- Processor: Intel, AMD, 1.5 GHz or higher.
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce, Intel HD Graphics, AMD Radeon.
- Display: 1200 × 768 screen resolution or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB or higher.
- Hard drive space: 300 MB available hard disk space for installation.
Best Features of WonderFox DVD Converter
Let us see some of the best features of the tool here:
Video content such as movies, TV shows, tutorials, and more can be ripped from DVD discs and converted to digital files for archiving or viewing using WonderFox DVD converter.
You will never have to deal with problems like “Disc Copy Protection”, “Data not readable”, “Failed to extract individual episodes from TV shows DVDs”, “Worse quality DVD rips”, and “Audio video out of sync” again.
WonderFox DVD video converter can help you convert videos and DVDs to any format you want, such as MP4, MPG, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, M4V, MTS, 3GP, M2TS, etc.
With its powerful video decoding capability, the WonderFox Video Converter can help you convert common and rare video files effectively.
In addition to being a video and DVD converter, WonderFox DVD Video Converter also supports a wide range of audio formats. They not only accept audio inputs but also output a large number of formats, including MP3, WAV, AC3, EAC3, AAC, WMA, OGG, DTS, AIFF, M4A, M4B, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, etc.
Download Online Video
Using this tool, you can download video and audio files from 300 plus websites such as such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. easily.
You can save the downloaded videos in HD up to 8K.
Automatically detect and download YouTube videos from channels and playlists. A maximum of 99 videos can be downloaded simultaneously.
Using Nvidia NVENC and Intel QSV computing accelerators, videos can be encoded 50 times faster.
Other useful Features
- You can store soft or hardcoded subtitles in DVDs and videos with multiple subtitles in different formats.
- Multiple tracks of audio can be kept in a video without any deletions.
- Using the parameter setting options here, you can customize outputs flexibly.
- Edit DVD and video in different ways, add effects, merge, watermark, clip, crop, cut, trim, rotate, etc.
- Easily create and edit custom ringtones for your mobile phones.
- Both PAL and NTSC standards are supported.
How to use WonderFox DVD video converter?
To convert Videos
- Click “Add Files” to add the video file. In batch conversion, you can add multiple files simultaneously.
- Click the “Output Format” icon on the right to choose the output format.
- To convert your videos, click the “Run” button.
- You can download the video by copying the link from the video website and clicking the “Download Video” button.
- Copy the link and click on the “Analyze” button to determine the length and source of the video.
- To download a video, click the “Download” button.
To Rip Videos
- To import a DVD file, click “Load DVD“.
- Choose the appropriate output format by clicking the “Output Format” button.
- To start ripping, click “Run“.
Price and Discount Details
WonderFox DVD video converter starts at $59.99 for a single PC. A lifetime license is included. You can use it forever once you pay, and you’ll be receiving regular updates as well.
With discount, you can get it for only $34.95 now.
Pros and Cons of Wonderfox DVD Video Converter
- High quality and low price.
- Easy to use.
- Support multiple formats and devices.
- Available only for Windows.
That’s all about Wonderfox DVD Video Converter Review. I hope you find it useful.
Besides video conversion, Wonderfox DVD Video Converter can also convert audio files, so you can enjoy your converted files on mobile devices, TV, and many other devices.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter Review: Is It the Best?
- Ease of Use
Wonderfox DVD Video Converter is a multi-functional tool. Besides video conversion, it can also convert audio files, so you can enjoy your converted files on mobile devices, TV, and many other devices.