Wondering how to download Telegram for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how you can download Telegram for your computer.
What is Telegram?
Telegram is one of the popular cloud based messaging platform.
This instant messaging platform helps you connected with your friends and family easily.
Best Features of Telegram
Following are some of the best features of Telegram:
- Telegram is so simple you already know how to use it.
- Messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct.
- Lets you access your chats from multiple devices.
- Delivers messages faster than any other application.
- No limits on the size of your media and chats.
- Has an open API and source code free for everyone.
- Keeps your messages safe from hacker attacks.
- Groups can hold up to 200,000 members.
- Let’s you completely customize your messenger.
How to download and install Telegram for PC Windows/Mac
The steps to download and install Telegram for PC and laptop are simple. They are also identical for Windows and Mac.
Let us see the steps in detail:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Telegram to download the desktop version of it.
Step 2: Based on your OS, you can chose Windows or Mac.
You can also download the Telegram Portable application and save it on your pen drive or external storage. Whenever you want to use it, you can just plug that pen drive and start using it without installing it.
Step 3: After the download is completed, choose your language and click on Install.
Step 4: Chose the preferred drive to install the app and complete the installation.
Step 5: Once the installation is completed, open the shortcut icon.
Step 6: Chose the country and enter your phone number.
Step 7: Enter the verification code and complete the setup.
That’s all. You have setup the Telegram for PC successfully.
That’s all about how to download and install Telegram for PC.
Telegram is known to be the only app that can give competition to WhatsApp, the global leader in instant messaging on smart phones.
Telegram is light and comes with similar functionalities as compared to WhatsApp.