Are you wondering how to get WordBrain for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download WordBrain for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is WordBrain?
WordBrain provides great relaxation while learning at the same time. The game immediately captures your attention as soon as you see it. In 2014, the game was released on Android and iOS smartphones. It is one of the highest rated puzzle games.
The wordbrain has a simple gameplay. From a scramble of letters in a grid puzzle, you must find one or more words. It is not as easy as it sounds. With almost 700 levels, the game will provide you with endless entertainment and brain exercise.
Features of WordBrain
In spite of the simple premise of WordBrain, the game is tremendously challenging.
Following are some of the best features of WordBrain App:
- It is available for both iOS and Windows platforms. But that’s not its best feature. WordBrain’s best feature is that it exercises your brain.
- Kids as well as adults can enjoy it. This app can help you learn a new word every day. Learning will never stop.
- The app also supports up to 15 languages. Each language has almost 700 levels.
- Playing this game is easy and the interface is simple. To construct a word, connect just the tiles containing the letters.
- With each passing level, the difficulty of the game increases. The more challenging it gets, the more compelling it becomes.
- The levels can be solved using the mouse or the cursor. As the app saves your progress automatically, you can leave whenever you want and resume later.
Check out: 10 Best Mac Cleaner Software in 2021
How to download WordBrain for PC?
Here are the steps to download WordBrain App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the WordBrain in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download WordBrain app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.