Are you wondering how to get Viber for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Viber for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Viber?
One of the best alternatives to Skype is Viber, a popular free voice messaging service. You can send free messages and make free voice calls with Viber.
You can make free voice and video calls from any device and network in any country. Viber syncs your contacts, messages, and calls history with your mobile device once you install it.
Best Features of Viber
Following are some of the best features of the Viber App:
- Viber has a lot of awesome stickers.
- You can create your own profile as well as a business account.
- You can create group chat conversations and add admins to control the new conversation.
- Viber allows you to make video and voice calls.
- You can send unlimited messages, photos, and stickers.
- To add a contact to your group, drag it onto your list.
- Contacts can be easily shared in the quickest and most convenient manner.
- End-to-end encryption is used to encrypt all calls and messages.
- Safe and secure, it’s a very good messaging application.
- Almost all types of files can be sent up to 200 MB.
- Drag and drop your photos to share them faster.
How to download Viber for PC?
Following are the methods to download Viber for PC:
Install Viber on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Viber App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Viber in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Viber on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Viber using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Viber.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the Viber on your PC.
Install Viber on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Viber using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Viber” in the search bar.
- Find the Viber app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the Viber from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the Viber app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.