Are you wondering how to get Shazam for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Shazam for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Shazam?
Shazam is a music identifier rather than a music app. It identifies music nearby and instantly plays it on your phone. In addition to music, you can also receive lyrics along with music videos.
Best Features of Shazam
Following are some of the best features of Shazam App:
- With Shazam, you can recognize songs playing around you.
- It not only recognizes music playing around it, but also plays it on the app along with lyrics and a music video if one is available.
- Alternatively, you can search for songs using the Search Bar.
- Shazam playlists can be synced with Apple Music and Spotify.
- Also, the app lets users identify songs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, TikTok, and the like.
- Thousands of 5-star reviews indicate that Shazam is both efficient and popular with music fans.
How to download Shazam for PC?
Here are the steps to download Shazam App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Shazam in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Shazam App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.