Are you wondering how to get Psiphon for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Psiphon for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Psiphon?
Psiphon is an online security and VPN solution that protects private information while the users browse the internet. The internet is a dangerous place when it comes to the security of private information.
Top companies like Facebook and Google have been criticized for accessing personal data through their social media accounts, so it is not a surprise that your location and web history are monitored everywhere you go on the internet.
The best way to protect your privacy is with services like pSiphon. Though this app is not offered as a PC version, it can be accessed via Android and Apple devices.
Best Features of Psiphon
Following are the best features of the Psiphon App:
- This app is free to download.
- It’s easy to install the VPN software, and no account or registration is required to use the VPN service.
- Throughout your browsing time, your location will remain anonymous while you can access all blocked websites due to geographical constraints.
- The app also keeps a track of your data usage while surfing. In app stats record your data usage in great detail.
- It is an open-source app and its source code can easily be found on pSiphon’s website.
How to download Psiphon for PC?
Following are the methods to download Psiphon for PC:
Install Psiphon on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Psiphon App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Psiphon in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Psiphon on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Psiphon using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Psiphon.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the Psiphon on your PC.
Install Psiphon on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Psiphon using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Psiphon” in the search bar.
- Find the Psiphon app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the Psiphon from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Psiphon app for PC. Using a VPN such as Psiphon, you can access unauthorized websites without restrictions.