Wondering how to get MXPlayer For PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download MXPlayer for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is MXPlayer?
One of the most popular and easiest to use media players in the world is MX Player. It can be used on android devices, tablets, laptops, or PCs for watching videos and watching other media.
In addition to decoding capabilities, it was one of the first media players for Android smartphones to support multiple formats.
Best Features of MXPlayer
Following are some of the best features of MXPlayer:
With MX Player for Windows, you will be able to play just about any video file. It supports around 10 different formats including AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, and many more.
You can increase the volume to 200% for videos playing on MX Player PC. However, you must be cautious because the speaker may damage itself.
Online streaming videos
Don’t forget that this app not only allows you to play any local file but you can also stream online videos. You don’t have to configure anything. Click on the video you wish to watch and it works right away.
It supports subtitles
Since the app offers content in many different regional languages, you may not understand them all. However, you can still watch web series without any difficulty. What the app offers is a subtitle feature, so you can enable it there and enjoy watching.
You can easily share audio and video files with anyone using this application. It works no matter where you are.
The brightness can be adjusted by swiping the right side of the screen. For the playback speed, swipe two fingers upward or downward and you can easily adjust it.
How to download MXPlayer for PC?
Following are the methods to download MX Player for PC:
Install MX Player on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download MX Player App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for MX Player in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install MX Player on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install MX Player using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type MX Player.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the MX Player on your PC.
Install MX Player on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install MX Player using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “MX Player” in the search bar.
- Find the MX Player app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the MX Player from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download MXPlayer on your PC. If you have any questions, please comment below.