Are you wondering how to get Google Pay for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Google Pay for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Google Pay?
Google pay by Google offers digital payment services that enable you to send and receive money. Everything has become a single step thanks to technology.
Every day, new applications are developed for smartphones. Apps are developed to meet our needs, but only a few are particularly useful.
Best Features of Google Pay
Following are some of the best features of Google Pay:
- Both Android and iOS devices are supported.
- Bank-to-bank transfers are supported.
- You can use this application to pay your bills or transfer money.
- With Google Pay, you can use UPI-enabled banks. Therefore, your money is very safe and secure.
- A screen lock password or Google pin can be used to secure Google Pay.
- Google Play shield is one of the unique features of Google pay.
- You can send money to another Google Pay user nearby.
- Support multiple languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Marathi.
- Google Pay scratch cards can reward you with up to 1000 for eligible purchases.
How to download Google Pay for PC?
Following are the methods to download Google Pay for PC:
Install Google Pay on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Google Pay App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Google Pay in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Google Pay on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Google Pay using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Google Pay.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the Google Pay on your PC.
Install Google Pay on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Google Pay using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Google Pay” in the search bar.
- Find the Google Pay app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the Google Pay from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Google Pay app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.