Are you wondering how to get Free Fire for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Free Fire for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Free Fire?
Free Fire is one of the most popular and trending Royal Battle games nowadays with its stunning graphics and visual effects. Published by Garena, this game is developed by 111 dots Studio.
Free Fire is played by more than 100 million people around the globe. The game is the number one mobile game in over 22 countries and ranks in the top five games in 50 countries. You are dropped into a mysterious island, and your goal is to collect weapons and kill your enemies as quickly as possible to survive.
Best Features of Free Fire
Following are some of the best features of Free Fire:
- It is available for free download for both Android and iOS users.
- Log in using your Facebook account.
- With the help of your friends and online players unknown to you, you can also create a squad of four people.
- Free Fire offers a variety of weapons and vehicles.
- The game lasts just 10 minutes. You can start a new game every 10 minutes.
- It has a shrinking zone feature. In order to survive until the end of the game, you will need to survive the safe zone.
How to download Free Fire for PC?
Following are the methods to download Free Fire for PC:
Install Free Fire on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Free Fire App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Free Fire in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Free Fire on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Free Fire using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Free Fire.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the Free Fire on your PC.
Install Free Fire on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Free Fire using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Free Fire” in the search bar.
- Find the Free Fire app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the Free Fire from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Free Fire app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.