Wondering how to get FileLinked For PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download FileLinked for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is FileLinked?
FileLinked is the primary Android downloader that lets you download multiple files at once, and was formerly known as DroidAdmin.
With just a single click, it allows you to download various files and applications in bulk from your cloud storage. Codes are used for security reasons by Filelinked so that a large number of download services can run smoothly.
Best Features of FileLinked
Following are some of the best features of the FileLinked App:
- The app is available for free, so you can download or use it without paying anything.
- It will work across a lot of devices, such as Android devices, Firestick, Amazon FireTV, Nvidia Shield, and others.
- Downloading files via Filelinked is quick and you do not need to zip and unzip.
- You can easily share multiple files with everyone at once. All you need to do is share the code with them so they can download the files.
- Lots of FileLinked codes come pre-loaded with apps.
How to download FileLinked for PC?
Following are the methods to download Filelinked for PC:
Install Filelinked on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Filelinked App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Filelinked in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Filelinked on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Filelinked using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Filelinked.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the Filelinked on your PC.
Install Filelinked on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Filelinked using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Filelinked” in the search bar.
- Find the Filelinked app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the Filelinked from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download FileLinked for PC. It’s time to let go of boring compressed and decompressed files and zipping and unzipping them.
Now you can share and download large files of any size on any device, using FileLinked.