Are you wondering how to get FaceTime for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download FaceTime for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is FaceTime?
People across the world are able to connect via video and audio calls through Facetime. Facetime makes it easy to share cherished moments with friends and family.
All you need is an iOS device. Macbooks also come with Facetime, which allows you to make calls directly from your laptop. Facetime connects with people via their phone number or Apple ID.
Facetime is currently not available for Windows users, but this guide will show you how to download the app on your PC. Here is a detailed guide to the process.
Features of FaceTime
Following are some of the best features of FaceTime App:
- The person you are face-timing has to have either an Apple ID or a phone number, as opposed to other video calling apps.
- Facetime connects through phone numbers, so your Facetime call logs are integrated with your phone’s call history. As a result, users are able to find their contacts more easily, thus making the interface more user-friendly.
- With Facetime, you can add emojis, animojis, filters, stickers, and graphic animation to your conversations to make them fun and entertaining!
- You can have a Facetime group chat with up to 32 people at a time, and you can use the front and back cameras at the same time.
- Facetime is now possible over Wi-fi or cellular networks without having to spend any of your talk time.
How to download FaceTime for PC?
Here are the steps to download FaceTime for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. One of the popular one for iOS is iPadian.
- Install the iPadian emulator and sign in to your Apple account.
- Search for the FaceTime in the Apple Play store and install it on your PC.
That’s all about how to download FaceTime app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.