Are you wondering how to get blink For PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download blink for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Blink?
Nowadays, home security is extremely important to protect your family and belongings from intruders.
The Blink app lets you check your home or property even while you’re a thousand miles away. It also lets you check all your compatible security cameras.
You can also rely on the Blink app for motion detection and two-way audio.
Best Features of Blink App
Following are some of the best features of Blink App:
- You will get crystal clear 720p HD quality video by the app.
- Get instant alerts just after attached the video with a video link.
- View the live streaming of the Blink camera by the app.
- Control video recording by the app and start the recording of the videos within a fraction of second.
- The temperature sensor feature is added to record clear footage everywhere.
- Control multiple Blink systems by the single Blink app.
- The built-in microphone system lets you watch what is happening there with sounds.
- Built-in LED illuminator ensures recording of clear, HD quality, and full-colour video anytime.
How to download Blink for PC?
Following are the methods to download Blink for PC:
Install Blink on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Blink App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Blink in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Blink on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Blink using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type KineMaster.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use the Blink on your PC.
Install Blink on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Blink using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Blink” in the search bar.
- Find the Blink app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on the Blink from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Blink app for PC. The HD video quality and night vision, along with supporting multi-brand models make Blink App stand out among other home security apps.