Are you wondering how to get Bitlife for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Bitlife for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Bitlife?
Bitlife is a mobile game available for any android or iOS device developed by Candywritter LLC. A player begins Bitlife by being given access to the life of an infant. On this life simulator, decisions are made by the player which determine the outcome of the game.
As an infant, the player barely interacts with the world. Various aspects of the game are unlocked as you get older, and you must make important decisions in your life along the way to the end of the game.
An important feature of Bitlife is the player’s ability to find their soulmate. Bitlife lets players choose their sexual orientation before finding that special someone.
Best Features of Bitlife
Following are some of the best features of Bitlife App:
- Your cards should be laid out for you, just like in real life.
- There may not be much of a choice as to how you raise your family, but you can choose more as you progress through the game.
- Choose to get the best education, find the love of your life, have kids, become a successful businessperson, or lead an amoral criminal life depending on your choices.
- Getting older provides you more options and the chance to make major life decisions.
How to download Bitlife for PC?
Here are the steps to download Bitlife App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Bitlife in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Bitlife for PC. It is great fun to play PC games such as Bit Life that really engage you with the game.